Will you take up the Norfolk Village Cycle Challenge to celebrate 250 years of the N&N?
Sign up to be part of something AMAZING!
N&N Hospitals Charity is challenging N&N staff and members of the public to participate in the Norfolk Village Cycle Challenge in celebration of the hospital’s 250th anniversary.
We challenge you, family, friends, colleagues, N&N staff, to carry out any one of the following whilst fundraising in support of N&N Hospitals Charity in aid of our Norfolk & Norwich:
- Cycle to all areas of the hospital represented by a Norfolk name
- Cycle to and around as many of Norfolk’s villages/towns
- Choose a letter of the alphabet and cycle all of the places represented by that letter
- Cycle your own village/town (light challenge)
- Cycle 250miles for 250years
- Cycle 25 miles for 250 years
- Cycle 2.5 miles (light challenge)
- Cycle 25 of the 26 miles of Marriot’s Way in Norfolk
- Tailor the challenge to suit you:
- Meet friends and family you haven’t seen due to the pandemic
- Visit landmarks
- Choose fitness goals
- Use to commute and save money that you would use driving
- Relay with friends and family to cycle to different places taking it in turns to complete the challenge within 12months.
You can even choose your own variation, fundraise, celebrate and have fun getting to know Norfolk; just let us know so that we can cheer you on throughout the year.
The challenge will begin in January 2022 to mark the start of the 12 months+ celebration, at this time we ask that you express your interest via email to: email@example.com and we will send you a fundraising pack and materials that you may need to support you in completing your challenge and reaching your fundraising target. These can also be downloaded below.
Norfolk Villages list
A5 page Cycle Challenge booklet
Did you know that the trust has teamed up with Cyclescheme Ltd to offer NNUH employees the opportunity to obtain Cycles via a ‘Salary Sacrifice Scheme’? Visit the ESR tab on the intranet for details or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get on your bike, fundraise, celebrate, have fun and get out and about in Norfolk!