Send A Smile With Santa for Christmas
Hospital is never a place where you want to be, but gifts like this show that someone cares. Imagine the difference it makes – If it was your child, or your grandparent…
There are patients who have to remain in hospital over the Christmas period, and some have no family to visit them. By donating a gift, you can make someone’s Christmas extra special. We need around 1,000 gifts so we can ensure every inpatient receives a small gift on Christmas morning.
Christmas wish list for our adult services:
- Colouring and puzzle books for adults
- Toiletry gift sets, shaving sets for men and women
- Tins of biscuits, sweets, Christmas treats including gluten free and those suitable for diabetics for our outpatient and day clinics and which are in-date
- Personal hygiene sets, such as toothbrushes, toothpaste and wet wipes
- Lip balms, hand lotions, foot lotions or other moisturising lotions or hand wipes (either fragrance free or gently fragranced)
- Perfumes, cologne (men), bubble bath, make up
- Slipper socks/ bed socks or normal socks
- Deodorants (male/female)
- Cordials, herbal, original or flavoured tea-bags
- Pens/ pencils, notepads, note lets, colouring books, cards
- Scented and non scented wipes
- Hats & scarves
- Wash bags; toothpaste/toothbrushes; hair brushes
- Calendars, diaries
- New books
All new please and we are always short of presents for male patients such as toiletries.
Every Christmas, our play and youth service organise fun activities for the patients and their families to take part in over the festive period. Support your local children’s hospital this Christmas, and help us to make magical memories for some of our youngest patients.